Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Daily Thoughts - Why You Matter To God

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. (Psalm 139:13, 14)

It’s fascinating looking at a baby at various stages of development – spotting the head shape, finding the gender, the fingers, etc. The intricate design and ongoing developments in their own small and glorious way get people all mushy. Yet if we look with wonder can you imagine the joy of the Creator who put us together? Now why would He put so much into something that didn’t matter? Sure we’re not as thin/fat/tanned/toned as we’d like, but it was only after man and woman (i.e. you) were created that God looked at it all and said it was very good.

For His Name’s Sake
Shalom
da man cd

No comments: