Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Daily Thoughts – Celebrate: Friends

No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you. (John 15:15)

You do not choose your family, but you do choose your friends. These choices do not always work out, yet there are those who stand through thick and thin. Not only in faithfulness but in terms of sharing life together, being willing to be vulnerable and share issues of the heart and mind. Where sometimes forces may look to separate people from meaningful relationships through money, technology, work and anxieties, celebrate those people who are more valuable than that. Also endeavour to remember those for whom such relationships have never been possible and perhaps reach out that hand of friendship.

For His Name’s Sake
Shalom
da man cd

No comments: