Friday, April 11, 2008

A Brief Blast From The Past

I recently heard about Twitter, but cannot yet get myself involved in something that sounds so silly – as in the name, not necessarily the concept – and in any case this blog offers a better chance to say something short and snappy and then knowing me I can get a bit long and winding. In this case, though I’ll be brief.

While the daughters are dwelling in the bath I take the opportunity to come upstairs crank up the laptop and start the session with a bit of
Michael Bolton. I’ve never been a big fan of his, but I don’t deny the quality of this song. Apparently it’s from the album of the same name which will be 18 years old later on today. The video is a good vestige of 80’s rock ballads. Interesting lyrics as well. I’m not quite sure if nothing can heal the broken heart like … but if he’s referring to Christ then we’re rocking and rolling on Sesame Street as far as that’s concerned.

For His Name’s Sake
Shalom
da man cd

No comments: