Monday, March 27, 2006


In the News - Part One

Ahhh so the start of another week with it being all the more rosier after a Liverpool win against Everton on Saturday. There's nothing better than beating the locals 3-1 especially with an own goal from a former Manchester United player to make things go smoothly. And without Gerrard as well. Lovely, lovely, lovely.

In the News - Part Two

I know I've been neglecting the blog lately, but that's about to change as I begin a series of little things that I put together whilst preparing and teaching the quarterly series of bible studies we've just completed on Who Is Jesus. 13 weeks getting deep into who the Messiah is through the gospel of John. It's been brilliant studying for it. It's been a joy preparing for it. It's been a delight and honour to be able to share it with the group that's been studying it with me over the time. I felt a little sad as it ended this Saturday, but apparently until He returns, all good things must come to an end.

Anyhoo, hoping this little nugget of what the papers would have said about Jesus will prove to be mildly amusing. Look out for more soon!

l8r

da man cd

No comments: