Monday, April 24, 2006

Things to Come - Things To Go

Right, as ever there be things a bubbling in the background and at last my time will be more devoted to this here blog! I'm hoping to introduce a few more contributors here to make things a bit more eventful and as well as that I'll be slapping in a few things that I've been working on behind closed doors! (OK, the doors were closed because the wife didn't like to hear me sing so loud.)

I will be giving that full update on the holiday, there'll also be news on a couple of initiatives I'm working on which will have an impact on this here blog.

I'm going through something pretty major at the moment and not to put too fine a point on it, things may never be the same again. Just pray for me. I hope to be back sometime in May. Until then, keep on keeping on.


4 His Name's Sake
Shalom
da man cd

No comments: