Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Reflection with Beautiful Saviour by Stuart Townend

It's been quite a year. I look at the entries this year and compare them to last year and the yar before and it's clear that I haven't posted as often as I would have liked to. I mean virtually one every week? Not good enough at all. What makes it all the more sad is that I've been making copious personal notes over the year and some cool links to fascinating sites only some of which I get to mention either on this blog or on me Facebook profile. Not it's not been the kinda blog year I was hoping for as I looked at 2008 from December 2007.

For all that though I am thankful for the year. It has brought up some amazing experiences and some tough challenges and it wouldn't be possible to put them together in this post. Tragedy struck recently when me laptop refused to work and me hard-drive malfunctioned. We are praying the prayer of faith for it's resuscitation so that I may successfully remove over 90GB worth of material that would otherwise be consigned to history. You don't want that. I don't want that. We don't want that, so we'll keep on storming the mercy seat for help in our time of need.

Thankfully though whereas on previous occasions this would be a travesty and disaster on the scale of the Titanic, because of the year that's been about Christ it puts a larger perspective on things. After all, one day the hard-drive, laptop and earth will come to an end and only what I've done for Christ will last. I tust and hope that in the year to come both online and especially on this blog I'll be able to do more for Christ in conveying the good news and sharing my own experiences through that.

In the meantime, should I not blog again before the year's end. Thanks for reading and viewing and commenting where you have. Let's hope for more of the good stuff in the time to come. I as ever look forward with a great deal of optimism to what we're about to recieve and trustthat you'll get something that will allow you to enjoy life and make the most of it.

For His Name's Sake
Shalom
dmcd

No comments: