Monday, June 18, 2007

ibible

OK I've gotta say at the outset since I moved to Stoke-on-Trent seven and a half years ago my understanding of who God is and what Christianity is has changed a great deal. Views that I would not have entertained I now consider carefully and others that I would have embraced warmly I would not consider with all the money in Bill Gates' account.

Not everything I slap on a blog or link I necessarily agree with 100%. Sometimes I slap it on or distribute it by e-mail because it's thought provoking.

That's more the case with this one. I don't usually go in for doing more YouTube posts than straight texts and images, but when I saw this one I thought it would be good to slap on for effect.

Having said that, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if something along these lines is either going to come out (you never know when it comes to Apple and those Mac people) or is out already.

In any case - enjoy

No comments: