Thursday, December 29, 2005

Luke 9:23-26, 57-62; 14:25-35

These are two scriptures that came to me yesterday while I was in a men’s meeting. It’s the first time I’ve been to something like that and it was a truly incredible experience. Just to have an opportunity to share and be real with other men was truly terrific.



Well the day has arrived and I’m grateful to God for it. At 3:22pm on Wednesday 29 December 2004 Deborah Christina Dryden was born. My first child. What an awesome responsibility, what a beautiful baby, what a wonderful gift from God Himself. Sometimes I look at her and am amazed at how much has changed since her first day on the planet.


Ho hum.

Oh and I can confirm that the guests are here!!! But who are they? You’ll have to wait for a future blog to check the identity!

Great to see Liverpool going on from win to win, especially with a derby day victory over Everton!! I was well pleased by that. Come on you Reds!

l8r
da man cd

No comments: