Tuesday, June 13, 2006

All Change

You ever looked at your bedroom and thought perhaps it was time you moved the furniture around a bit? Perhaps put the bed next to the wardrobe and then have the dresser table on the back wall just to make it look a bit more cosy. Perhaps have the writing desk up by the window and the lava lamp up in the opposite corner to make it feel a bit more roomy.

I had that same feeling about the look of the blog. Sure the old writer gimmick look fitted the whole bit about me being verbose, wordy and a guy who obviously loved his English classes, but it was time for a bit of a change. A bit of a rejig. More in the mood of who I am.

Now I'm no html expert or whatever the code maybe. And the font on the side is not to my suiting (CD Diplomatic Translator: It Sux!), but it's just to change things around a bit. Just for a change you get me?

Plenty of other little and large changes on the way. Oh and for today's picture of Abigail who is now 2 weeks and 1 day old ... you'll just have to wait!! Heh-heh.

4 His Name's Sake
Shalom
da man cd

No comments: