Thursday, June 01, 2006


Here's Abigail



Abigail Elizabeth Danielle Dryden was born on Monday 29 May 2006 at 3:25am. She weighed in at 6llbs and 2oz and so will not be eligible to fight to be the next WBO Heavyweight Champion. Other than that though, she be a fine healthy baby. Well on her way to being another beautiful Dryden Daughter.

Note: I take not credit for the beauty of my daughters. I was telling the wife that she's so beautiful she could have engaged with the Hunchback of Notre Dame and produced a beautiful child at which the wife sheepishly looked on and said 'I've got something I've been meaning to tell you. It's about the baby's father ...' So if anyone knows exactly where in Notre Dame this Hunchback lives, I'd appreciate the address. Just to clear up one or two things ...

Seriously though (what you mean I was joking?) more pictures of the beautiful baby will be posted on this blog SOON.

4 His Name's Sake
Shalom
da man cd

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! CONGRATUALTIONS AGAIN!!!! I can't wait to see her!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

wats up CD? (apart from the sky, crime, cost of living) congrats my friend but remember 2 is better than 2 many, 3 is tremendous, 4 is fabulous and 5 will make your house a bee hive. i am sorry to hear dat de hunch back fellow messed with your garden bro. he did you wrong man, but hey take cheer in the fact that it turned out to be beautiful man, real beautiful. you probly should thank the man.
now was hannah sleeping at 11:30 am or what? wat does she mean by "she is absolutely beautiful!!!! i cant wait to see her!!!!"? i dont think i'll ever figure dat one out.
but you being the wise intellectual you are will philosophise a philosophy in your philosophical head, give me an answer and confuse me even more so dont even bother to explain wat she meant.
tek care!