Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Barry White Just the way you are

This is for my longsuffering wife. I get the impression for every step forward I make in life, whatever state she's in, she still deserves me to be a couple of steps further forward.

I love her so dearly and she's enduring living with a husband who's mind is always on aspects of teaching and sharing the word and understanding more of the things of God, when sometimes all she wants is someone to rub her back at night and spend some time with our babies and our dear son.

Now I'm not saying I want my wife to stay the same, but I'm glad that it's God that's changing her! I know I'd mess things up.

I don't say it often enough to my beloved and I have said it to her whilst we listened to this together that I love her just the way she is ... in the eyes of God!!!!

For His Name's Sake
Shalom
da man cd

No comments: