Friday, August 10, 2007

Daily Thoughts - Core Values: Relational Bricks – Trust


No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all that I have heard from my Father I have made known to you. (John 15:15)


Trust has to be built in order for meaningful changes to take place


We see each other as God sees us; we place weight in relating. What makes a difference in relationships is being open and vulnerable while investing in others. With such hurt caused by the brokenness of humanity it’s the hardest thing to do to actually trust someone. We’re often told, trust no one. Yet the worth of another seen by God leads to placing confidence that the God-given character and ability of the person can be produced, against all odds, for their fulfilment and benefit to others.

For His Name’s Sake
Shalom
da man cd

No comments: