Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Thank God For ... My Wife

Ho hum.

Another day and so much to give God thanks for. I had a great conversation with my friend Lorna and I believe God is really working in her life to transform her into His image. It’s wonderful to witness and I’m grateful to be able to hear it happen.

Sure I’ve got tons of stuff to be putting on this blog, but today has been special because my beloved wife celebrated her birthday. As I retired from the day’s work I checked out the web and came across the Walter Hawkins song ‘Thank You’, and I listened to it and it really summed up the attitude to have for life. So on this my beloved wife’s birthday I say to the LORD thank You for all you’ve done for me, especially for giving me such a beautiful woman to be my wife!

For His Name’s Sake
Shalom
da man cd

No comments: