Thursday, March 05, 2009

Keith Green - Your Love Broke Through

Keith Green. One of the biggest influences especially in the formative stages of knowing Jesus Christ. His passion, his commitment, his vulnerability, his journey, his biography has never failed to challenge me about my commitment to Christ. Whenever I feel confident or teeter on complacency and I hear him I am immediately brought back to earth.

I've just had a kind of harrowing day with a lot of pressure, but God has seen me through it safely and the reminder of what God's love is like - in terms of breaking through my reverie and deception - empowers and motivates me to do stuff in gratitude to him. This is why it's such a privilege to post this entry in thanks to the memory of god's blessing on me through the ministry of Keith Green.

For His Name's Sake
Shalom
dmcd

No comments: