Wednesday, October 03, 2007

What's Wrong With This Picture - Explained

So yesterday I put the picture up for y’all to figure out for yourself what’s wrong with it. And in the best traditions of post-modern, pluralistic relative tolerant dogma there are no wrong answers!

From my perspective I did make this observation. Now I’m not a marketing expert or a salesperson for retail superstores, but it appears to me that as the retail brand it’s in your best interests to actually have a product that’s cheaper than another brand name.

It makes a pleasant surprise that in this situation Rubicon comes out looking fine. As I did mention in the
previous entry on the company, though, I’m quite partial to mango juice from Rubicon. They do it very well both the fizzy version – which I’m off at the moment cos of a new temporary diet regime cutting out the fizzy stuff – and the still stuff as pictured. It’s quality stuff I tell you and worth drinking.

Hopefully
my mate Lloyd won’t start a campaign to squash all mango drinks that are not … errrr … kinda … err … OK I just hope he leaves the mango drinks alone. I’m still suffering the after effects of his War on Secret Lemonade Drinkers.

For His Name’s Sake
Shalom
da man cd

No comments: