Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Broderick Rice As Marvin Winans sings ABC's

It's good to enjoy your life and one of the expressions of that is laughter and I love seeing people having a good laugh. Now I do mean good. Profanities, obscenities, jokes to denigrate others and that kind of stuff are unnecessary - it's a pity so many think that they're essential to cutting edge humour.

For all that Christians aren't always known for their ability to laugh at themselves - and that's because of the great untapped comic potential available. I remember first coming across this guy through my sister and the brother is hilarious. It's a shame there aren't more of his material available on this medium.

In the meantime, enjoy this, which of course you'll get if you know Marvin Winans. If you don't, trust me when I say it's a good riff on the dude.

For His Name's Sake
Shalom
dmcd

No comments: