Monday, January 12, 2009

He Came Down To My Level - Gaither Vocal Band

You should have got the hint by now that I am a fan of the Gaither Vocal Band. Don't get me wrong, not every song that proceeds from the production of William Gaither, but a large amount of their work.

In any case, as I was sitting here working on a number of projects I've been assisted by a number of quality GVB stuff. Of all the great songs, though, I wanted to blog this one on the basis of the lyrical content. Knowing that God is able to be related on our level - through Jesus and those who follow Him it makes His love all the more amazing.

This also links with a number of things that I'm all about when it comes to the gospel, namely making connections and helping people realise they can faith from where they are at is possible.

For His Name's Sake
Shalom
dmcd

No comments: