Monday, August 03, 2009

Do You Desire God? - Paul Washer

See I told you that I’ll allow some YouTube clips back on this blog! It is quite fitting actually to post this particular blog as it combines a number of themes I’ll develop in the next blog entry that continues the series on fasting. For the time being I can highlight how Washer’s challenge about desiring God and what it really means to desire him is passionately put and should upset the comfy Christians who appear to believe that being seated in heavenly places means a life free of challenge and conviction. It also resonates with me in terms of establishing once and for all if ever it was needed what the number one priority should be for a believer and how life without God does not even compare. I truly hope you are challenged and consoled by watching this as to what is more important than anything else.

For His Name’s Sake
Shalom
dmcd

No comments: