Monday, February 23, 2009

I Will Serve The Lord

There are difficult decisions to make in life. From where you will take up your life after full time education, to who will be your spouse to the career path that you take. Even now I face a number of important decisions about the priorities of my life that will affect my family, my local church and my livelihood. In the past I've had to deal with a lot of inner conflict about what the motivating factor would be for the decisions I make. As of late those queries have more and more been submitted to the ethos of this song summed up in the title. Yeah I'd love a great life as defined by my peers, but more importantly because of who He is and what He has done in my life especially as typified through His Son then my choice of motivating factor is already taken and determines all my decisions. That's just me, I trust you'll at least consider this perspective.

For His Name's Sake
Shalom
dmcd

No comments: