Wednesday, February 11, 2009

That's A Wrap

So today was a packed, packed, packed day. Community Cohesion Day featuring pupils from Mitchell High School. Engaging with them at a lunch held at NORSACA where I got to appreciate a lot more what it was to be organised and what it is not to be organised. Then off to a partnership meeting with youth leaders from across the city putting on events that engage young people both in and out of the Christian business. From there I collect my beautiful daughter from school and settle her to watch the new line-up of CBeebies. I’m off back to the YMCA to engage in an interesting conversation about driving with Her Majesty and our friend Gyaps. This was the prelude to a wonderful Chill, Chat and Connect session where topics ranged from relationships to Charmed to single parents and loads of quality stuff in between. To wrap things up neatly in this packed day I enjoyed a superb cell group session where testimonies of God’s goodness in trying times was the order of the day and again we get so much beautiful awareness of God’s goodness. God’s really busy doing good stuff in people’s lives and it’s almost though He wants me to be part of the action. There’s so much that could be said, but I’ll leave it at that for this blog post.

For His Name's Sake
Shalom
dmcd

No comments: